Express Jobs provides you with a quick and simple way to record work done when you have not prepared a ‘planned’ Job. For example, you want to record the fact that you have ploughed 6 fields without having to go through all the stages of creating a plan retrospectively.
To add an Express Job;
- In the Jobs module, click the new + New Express Job button.
- Pick the fields from the selector in the normal way.
- Add the actual date, time and weather observations for each field shown in the Time & Observations card.
- Next select Activities and Equipment etc.
- Finally select products used and enter their quantities.
- Click Complete Job to confirm.
Because Express Jobs do not include planned/target details they only appear in the In Progress or Done status columns.